By Jaime Rice
The holidays are one time of year I try not to worry so much about what and how much I eat. Why put all that extra stress on myself and not enjoy my family and friends? With that said, I try not to go over board with food and drinks. I simply eat till I am full and call it done!
This does not mean I do not try to make some foods as healthy as possible without sacrificing taste. I stumbled upon this recipe a few years ago and made small tweaks to it to make it my own. It is a hit every time at holiday parties and family gatherings; no one even thinks its half the calories and fat of traditional buffalo chicken dip!
What you will need:
- 4 oz of fat free cream cheese or the Greek cream cheese
- 1 container of plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tbsp of Ranch Seasoning
- 1 cup of Mozzarella cheese
- Shredded Chicken (I used 1 large can)
- Favorite hot sauce (1/2 cup to 1 cup)
I used Franks Red Hot wing sauce and canned chicken for convenience.
Mix all ingredients together and bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Serve with Ritz crackers or Triscuits and enjoy!